Friday, October 13, 2017

drumming prodigy Paa Kow

Hi Claudio,

Ghana-born drumming prodigy Paa Kow hits the sweet spot between addictive groove and delectable complexity on his latest album, (Cookpot released today).  Paa Kow’s deep groove and natural talent reveal a unique ability to speak to listeners with his drums, inspiring a profound spiritual conversation. His songs are captivating and danceable and incorporate lyrics in his native language, Fante, as well as English.

“My music isn’t traditional, but it has deep roots. I want to invent my own style,” he explains. “The highlife music is there, but when you listen, it’s kind of jazz, too. It’s funk. It’s the way the music comes to me.”

 In recent years, PaaKow has increasingly become recognized as one of the most remarkable drum set players to tour in Africa, Europe, and America. 
Follow the link below for our full press release, to hear the tracks, and to view the press kit. And please let me know if I can help your coverage by sending a CD or arrange an interview.

http://paakow.rockpaperscissors.biz/

Thanks,Ben Michaels

Publicist
 
rock paper scissors, inc.
511 W. 4th St. Suite #2, Bloomington, IN 47404

0 Comments: