Monday, October 20, 2014

"A Little Bit of Moonlight"

"A Little Bit of Moonlight" was released this past July and so far the reviews have been great! (you can read the latest reviews on my Press page).   It has been a magical autumn so far.  I'm looking forward to a couple of upcoming events...

For one, I'm quite excited to perform with a great band in October.  Please check my Calendar page for the CD Release details, (October 22nd) at Zeb's in NYC.  Joining me is an all-star line up:  Bennett Paster ℗, Paul Beaudry (b), Saul Rubin (g), Willard Dyson (dr), and special guest Gene Bertoncini.  Could it really get any better?  Performing with these fine musicians are a dream come true.   Please join us for a fabulous night of song!

 I'd like to thank David Golden of WPKN and Dr. Jazz of WNHU for playing my CD on his early morning jazz radio program at 88.7 FM.  Also, Bruno Pollacci II, for featuring tracks from the CD on his Italian blog/radio show, Anima Jazz (www.animajazz.com).

A Little Bit Of Moonlight is available now via CDBaby.com, iTunes, and Amazon.   Please check it out!  You can PURCHASE IT HERE:    http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/ellynnerey

- See more at: http://www.ellynnesings.com/index#sthash.XiTCQrIw.dpuf

0 Comments: