Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Letter from Paula Atherton....

Hello Everybody!

I hope you are having a great summer!  We are going to be doing a CD release show Thursday, August 20th, at Carroll Place in NYC!  I know a lot of my dates have been out of town, so I hope you can attend.  Carroll Place is a great Italian restaurant, with a really nice music room.  Please come early for dinner and stay for the show!  I will have copies of my new CD, "Ear Candy" available to autograph, as well as copies of my previous three.

We will be playing selections from "Ear Candy," as well as favorites from previous releases. We will also be celebrating the release of the second single from "Ear Candy," called "Remember When" (featuring Nick Colionne on guitar).  This week was week #1 for the single, and it is doing great; #1 most added on Billboard, Most added list, most increased spins list, as well as chartbound on smoothjazz.com, debut at #33 on smoothindiestar.com, and #2 most added on Groove Jazz Music chart!
 
Here is the info:
Thursday, August 20th, 8:30pm
Carroll Place, 157 Bleecker St, NYC
212 260 1700
 
Paula Atherton: sax/flute/vocal
Lou Gimenez: guitar
Jorgen Kjaer: keys/vocal
Ron "Rondew" Monroe: bass
Tony Lewis: drums
 
See you then!
 

0 Comments: